What Microneedling Does For You!
Microneedling is a simple treatment to help promote new collagen and elastin.
It helps to correct so many skin flaws!
- Fine lines
- Stretch marks
- Enlarged pores
- Loose or crepey skin
- Skin discoloration or uneven skin tone
- Mild scars (Especially from acne or burns)
By stimulating collagen and elastin production, it helps correct all these issues that come with aging.
Why Lush Loves Microneedling!
You’ll love the way your skin looks and feels after your micro-needling appointment. The procedure creates microchannels in the skin and puts your skin into neocollagenesis. This encourages your body to produce collagen and elastin. And these proteins tighten and give your skin ‘stretchability.’
This leads to:
- Increasing the structure and purity of your skin
- Generating fresh skin that is soft and supple
- Reducing the sagginess and looseness of your skin
- Correcting acne scars to make your skin smoother and purer!
Microneedling is fabulous because, after the age of 30, you don’t make collagen anymore– which means your skin will not repair and refresh itself. However, this treatment causes collagen production so that your body WILL repair and refresh your skin!
How Microneedling Works:
This treatment is pretty easy and relaxed!
- We’ll start by cleansing your face to prepare for the procedure
- Next, we apply a numbing cream to the skin for comfort during the treatment
- Then, we’ll use our microneedling pen with tiny microneedles to create those microchannels over your entire face!
Additionally, you have the option of adding PRP (Plasma Rich Protein) to help enhance the micro-needling treatment and get even better results!
PRP is a skin cell stimulator that helps all parts body repair themselves. PRP is commonly used in joint injections to help fix damaged ligaments.
You also have the opportunity to have micro needling done on your decolletage– the neck and upper chest area. This has the same effects and will help tighten up loose, crepe, and sagging skin there as well!
The procedure takes approximately 60 minutes. And we recommend 3 initial treatments scheduled a month apart to start. Then we encourage an appointment every 4-6 weeks for the longest-lasting and best results!
Fabulous Microneedling Results!
Microneedling Near Me!
Tighten up sagging skin and refresh the skin on your face with micro-needling treatments: With regular treatments, you can correct skin flaws and sustain smooth, fresh skin to look your very best!