Botox - Neurotoxin
What 'Tox' Does For You!
Botox is the go-to solution for wrinkles! You can prevent and reduce those pesky wrinkles in many areas on your face such as:
- Wrinkles between the eyebrows called: ‘Frown Lines,’ ‘Glabellar Lines,’ or ‘Elevens’
- Wrinkles around the eyes– known as ‘Crow’s Feet’
- Horizontal creases in the forehead
- Lines above the lip called ‘smokers lines’
- ‘Cobblestone’ Skin on the chin
Regular botox treatments can help prevent wrinkles from developing– maintaining your bright youthful look!
They are also an effective way to correct wrinkles from years of muscle contractions that cause deep creases in the skin. By using Botox to prevent the muscles from contracting, your deep wrinkles become faint, unnoticeable lines!
Why LUSH Loves 'Tox'!
The magic in Botox is that the treatment relaxes your muscles and does not allow them to contract. This prevents lasting folds or lines in your skin, commonly known as wrinkles.
With fewer wrinkles, your face will look:
It’s pretty incredible! Although you may grow older and wiser, your face will maintain its youth and breathtaking beauty with fewer wrinkles!
How Neurotoxin Works:
Botox treatments are super simple and easy:
- In a complimentary consultation done before treatment, we will figure out which treatment is right for you.
- Then for the procedure, we will clean your face for safety and sanitary measures.
- Next, we’ll have you make different facial expressions to mark exactly where the Botox needs to be injected to best target the wrinkles.
- After all the appropriate spots have been marked, we’ll proceed with the injections to eliminate and prevent those wrinkles!
After the appointment, it can take 12-14 days for the Botox to fully set in. But then you’re set for 4-6 months with no worries about wrinkles!
The appointment itself takes approximately 30 minutes. And the cost of your procedure is based on the number of units that are required to fully prevent the wrinkles. Each area needs a different amount of units to get the best results.
Also, a common question we get is “What’s the difference between Xeomin Brand and Botox?” Simply, Botox is the brand-name treatment made by Allergan and is known as type A neurotoxin: Xeomin, made by Merz is a cleaner molecule of type A neurotoxin with fewer proteins, so your body won’t get used to it as fast
Botox Near Me!
Eliminate wrinkles and deep lines with Botox treatments: With regular treatments every 4-6 months, you can reverse the signs of aging and maintain a smooth, youthful look!
Aging is part of life, but taking care of yourself and looking your absolute best is too!
Cherish your youth and beauty by getting botox treatment today!